Sunday, July 22, 2007

Die Hard 5.0 -- Bruce Willis is dead. Long live Rajnikanth

Yesterday, I watched Die Hard 4.0. And while I loved the movie, with all its explosions and stunts, I just realized something.
Hollywood needs Rajnikanth. And Bruce Willis is doing his best to satisfy them. What with using cars as a sort of hyper large bullet with which to blow up helicopters, and various other such physics defying stunts, even Rajni would have his eyebrows as high as they could go.
And another thing....why is it that good looking computer hackers who also moonlight as kung fu master mercenaries are found only in movies? Well, my companion at the movie was more interested in the good looking computer hacker guy who can moonlight as a gun toting mercenary as well as getaway car driver, but in my humble opinion...no way...the girl was waaaaay cooler.
So, all in all, it was an amazing experience. And with Rajni's latest film having him sport the hairless look, its no surprise that by the end of the movie, I was not sure who was playing who.
Bruce...If Hollywood does not let you do Die Hard 5.0, join the Tamil film industry. I guarantee that you will find success, and bullet dodging roles galore.

No comments: