Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Portrait

I have been harangued many times before, and therefore know well how to escape when people demand me to do stuff.
The experience of being wheedled however, was new to me though, and I feel prey almost immediately.
So...on to my current job, A portrait of a friend.
Naimisha is not a typical child. Well for one thing, she is not a child! People who work in glass houses should never throw stones. So I shall not make nasty comments of how people in software companies never do any work. I might just be hit with a rebounding retort.
If I ever needed good advice and a wise head on shoulders, I would go to my sister. But for a different view on most things, and a guaranteed entertaining conversation, I would also call Naimisha (yup..my sister is pretty entertaining too). And I frequently have...though I will heartily admit that because I call whenever my balance is ridiculously low, she is forced to call far more often...if only to complete entertaining conversations.
A play watcher by choice, and a pacifist by inclination, its hard to categorize her. Lets just leave it at individualistic then!
All in all, a fine and entertaining person to while away any given number of hours with. And intelligent too...which is not something that you can say about most of humanity.
But people also say nobody is perfect...but this was never meant to be completely accurate. Merely truthful!

No comments: